- All terms and conditions, general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa. The
Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims, which may arise between the Client and Jabulani
Collection (Pty) Ltd.
- Payment to Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from time to time.
- Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the Client or any of the guests, nor shall Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the Client, whether such damage or personal injury caused by Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd or its employees or otherwise. The Client hereby indemnifies Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd and all its directors, servants and agents against any claim of whatsoever nature that may be made against Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd by any of the guests or any of the directors, servants or agents of the Client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
- Maximum 1 child ages 6 and above can share with 2 adults in a Superior suite.
- All ages are welcome in the Zindoga Villa.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their own children.
- Minimum age of 6 years for the elephant experience, but it is also at the discretion of the ranger/Elephant Manager.
- All children, under the age of sixteen, must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives, bush walks
and elephant activities.
SALIENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands, inclusive of taxes and are commissionable to registered travel trade companies as
per the rate schedules or as communicated in writing.
- Under no circumstances shall Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd be held responsible for any losses or damages suffered by any
Client as a result of the failure by any of its own clients/customers to perform his/her obligations to the Client, nor shall
Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd be obliged to refund to the client, any payments or pre-payments in the event of the Client’s
failure to collect fees or other payments from any of its clients customers.
- Check-in time is from 14:00, and check-out time is 11:00. Earlier check-in times, if requested, will be considered subject to the
availability of rooms. In all instances, expected time of arrival must be advised.
- Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd, the owner, managers, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and other persons
who directly or indirectly assist with the operation or management of Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd and/or the associated
subsidiary as well as their directors, officers, employees, agents and independent contractors or other guests or invitees of
Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, spa treatment, etc. on departure. This can be
done by credit card or local foreign currency notes.
All new bookings as from 1 March 2022:
- Full payment 30 days prior to arrival.
- 10% deposit on festive season bookings (16 Dec – 09 Jan).
- 50% cancellation fee if bookings cancel 0-14 days prior to arrival.
- No cancellation fees if bookings are postponed.
**Jabulani reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as needed.
**Covid-19 was unprecedented – changes in the future permitted.
Jabulani Collection (Pty) Ltd
First National Bank
- NB: Copies of the deposit slip, reservation number as well as appropriate guest or group details must be mailed to Jabulani’s
Central Reservations’ office to confirm payment and to update records.
- All credit card payments require a signed letter/fax of authorization from the cardholder, to debit the stated amount from the
said card. Valid cards are American Express, Visa and MasterCard. This also applies to payment for extras at Jabulani if not
done by the cardholder personally.
We reserve the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be made in time. We reserve the right to change and/or amend any rates, promotions, experiences, inclusions, restrictions or policies provided for within this contract and its addendums, at any time.
Cancellations are only valid if received in writing.
Travel Insurance – We highly recommend that all visitors are covered by a comprehensive travel insurance to protect them in the event of unforeseen cancellation. Such insurance should also cover emergency medical care requirements and evacuation.
Please note that Jabulani is situated in a low-risk-malaria-area. We recommend that all our guests consult their medical practitioner regarding anti-malaria prophylactics.