An African safari shared with family will be etched into your heart for a lifetime.
Zindoga Villa welcomes children of all ages and is an ideal size for multi-generational families to share the Jabulani experience. As the villa sleeps up to nine persons and is booked on a sole use basis, it gives flexibility in your family’s sleeping arrangements.
Parents are able to spend quality time with one another, as our team will ensure that the little ones are entertained and happy at all times.
The Jabulani chefs provide custom made menus for the youngsters and are always ready to whip up a dish that they may be missing from home.
Our Team Tusker programme introduces children to a wildlife wonderland to experience a host of exciting adventure activities, whilst learning about Africa’s diverse wildlife. The programme caters for safari-goers six years and older and is available at any time – there are no time restrictions.
- Dung throwing
- Orienteering (learning to find the way home)
- Basic bush cooking and baking (for budding chefs)
- Tusker tales (fascinating stories about elephants)
- Spoor casting (painting, etc.)
- Making your own African animal T-shirt
- Stars and constellations (learning about the constellations in the Southern Sky)
- Seeds and pods (learning how even the tallest tree comes from a minute beginning)
- Animal conservation initiatives (learning about the importance of conserving our endangered species for the enjoyment of generations to come)
- Paper making (out of recycled elephant dung)
- Bird watching and identification (feathered friends are just as exciting)
- Mammal behaviour
- Flori-bundance (learning about different plants and their medicinal uses)
- Land Rover orientation (junior rangers must know the ins and outs of their safari vehicle)
- Indigenous stories and basic language skills
- Our place in nature