JABULANI COVID-19 PROTOCOLS – WE ARE PREPARED
JABULANI’s unique design provides a well-spaced and private lodge that is easily adaptable to implementing Covid-19 preventative measures. Our caring and passionate team are fully trained in COVID-19 protocols and will ensure each guest’s health and safety is paramount throughout their stay. With the guidance of leading local and international health authorities, our procedures and protocols will be of the highest standard and continually updated to ensure our guests and staff’s peace of mind at all times.
Please find here a Jabulani-COVID-19-Precautions we have implemented to ensure each guest’s wellbeing with the least possible impact on their Safe and Soulful Safari Experience at Jabulani.
- Contactless Check-in
- Luggage sanitised upon arrival
- Daily temperature screenings (including upon arrival) and logged.
- Optional Porterage – a dedicated ranger to handle luggage at guests’ request only.
- Hands-free sanitising stations in all areas.
- Social distancing throughout all areas and activities.
- Guests are requested to wear masks when in public areas or in staff company.
- Management will be on-site at all times.
- Well-spaced and private accommodation
- Six Suites and one Villa only
- Daily Deep-Cleaning of suites
- Check-in Time moved to 14:00 to ensure excellence in room sanitisation
- Strict check-out time of 11:00.
- No late-checkouts permitted
- Three rooms to remain unoccupied at all times to ensure maximum safety for guests at all times.
- Private Dining experiences
- Individual Plating under strict hygiene standards
- Door to Door In-room Dining, no staff will enter a guest’s suite.
- Safari Vehicles sanitised after each transfer and safari activity
- Maximum 4 – 6 guests per vehicle
- Sanitising Kits provided
- No shared binoculars will be provided
- Individually wrapped snacks for guests
- Daily screening of all staff members.
- Covid-19 officers assigned to each department.
- Staff movement kept to a minimum.
- All staff to wear face wear (masks) at all times.
- Social distancing where possible
- 24Hr On-call medical assistance provided by African Safety
- Isolation suites available for any COVID-19 cases